Class and No Class

As I watched the most recent video of our good friend and brother, King Kong Crazy, I knew I had to write about it.  I confess that I struggled with how to address what I saw from the good brother.  I let the information roll around in my brain for a few days and then I came up with it.

This is a comparison of class and no class.  When I mention class, I'm speaking of the informal definition meaning having quality, principles and integrity.  

Class

King Kong Crazy was a shooting victim in a case of mistaken identity.  He has always been honest about what has happened to him, about how he struggles to recover from a traumatic brain injury (TBI), how hard he works to continue his recovery process and even how his former spouse has been supportive of him.  He even recently did a video showing himself in a hospital bed after being shot.

In my personal opinion, King Kong Crazy exhibits bravery and class. 



No Class

Those who have no class, those who make fun of someone who was a shooting victim, particularly in a case of mistaken identity, and as a result suffered a traumatic brain injury, are pieces of stinking trash.

As far as I'm concerned, you are the lowest of the low. You have no class.  You lack integrity.  You are unprincipled.  You are of low quality.

The idea that this low-grade, horseshit behavior is supposedly being displayed as a defense of Umar Johnson and his fuckery is bad enough.  But the idea that people (whose names I will not say) are doing this for clicks, views, and superchats is so low, so degraded, so below and beyond anything a regular human being with garden variety common sense would consider decent, proves what pathetic pieces of shit you are.

I said what I said.




Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel
@BLKAnonymous
Does Umar Johnson need a 302 involuntary commitment?
Mobile Crisis Team: 1-800-417-9460

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order