More Umar S(ugar) H(oney) I(ced) T(ea)



Who, exactly, is telling women that there aren't enough available men to go around?



Says Umar, who has two children by two different women and didn't think to marry either one?  Says Umar, who hasn't accounted for any of the donation money for his school?  Interesting...


Sisterhood, Umar says?  Well, where is the brotherhood that Umar showed Khym Ringgold, for instance?


Facts?  What study or studies are being cited by Umar, the alleged Ph.D or PsyD?

Now, my good people, please tell me one thing that you have seen Umar do that would suggest he has the capability to love and to care for one woman correctly, let alone three or four?  And I'm not talking about the bedroom, either.

Don't worry...I'll wait.

Meanwhile, for your thoughtful consideration....

http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2012/01/the_problem_with_polygamy.html

Y'all can keep injesting Umar's S(ugar) H(oney) I(ced) T(ea) if you want, but I wouldn't advise it.




Trueblackanonymous You Tube Channel
@BLKAnonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Mamma Number Three...

A Fraction of A Man

Generic Order